Report What You See

If you see a spill, fish kill, or anything else that doesn’t seem right in or around a stream, report directly to the following and call any VFTU officer or board member (see the inside back cover of BankNotes) or contact us by e-mail at or  CLICK HERE to contact us through this website.

Illegal Fishing, Poaching , Disturbance of a Waterway, Fish Kills or Illegal Dumping

Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission Southeast Region
(717) 626-0228 (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)

Fish Kills , Illegal Dumping:, Water Quality or Pollution

Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection

Emergencies should be reported immediately by telephone to the Southeast Regional Office
(484) 250-5900 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)

Erosion and Sedimentation Issues

Chester County Conservation District

 (610) 455-1360

Well and Septic Issues

Chester County Health Department

(610) 344-6225 (weekdays)